Dealer Alternative Acura Repair and Service, Dallas, Texas
Does your Acura need repairs or maintenance? Are you looking for an alternative to the higher expense and impersonal service of a dealership? Then turn to Allstate Transmissions and Auto Repair. We can save you money on major Acura repairs, and you’ll be dealing with certified mechanics that will take the time to get to know you and your Acura. We use OEM parts and factory procedures for everything from an oil change to a transmission rebuild in order to keep your warranty intact. Our technicians stay abreast of factory updates, and know what to be on the lookout for on your particular model. You bought your Acura for affordable luxury, and Allstate aims to keep it that way.
Why Allstate Transmissions and Auto Repair in Dallas?
- We’re experts in transmission repair, brake service, and engine repair. Here are a few reasons why our many happy customers keep coming back.
- We’re in the auto repair business for the long run. We’ve been at the same location for over 30 years, and are 100% family owned and operated.
- Everyone at Allstate is dedicated to customer service. We combine the latest in equipment with good old fashioned ways of doing business to build lifetime relationships with our customers.
- Our technicians are ASE certified, and are experienced diagnostic experts. We’ll save you money and time by going straight to the actual problem without any “try this” sorts of detours. If your vehicle has multiple problems we can prioritize them based on safety and odds of further damage so that you don’t have to take care of everything all at once.
- Allstate is a proud member of ATRA, an organization of some 2,000 transmission repair shops throughout the country. We’re held to the highest technical and ethical standards, and your warranty will be honored by all members wherever you might be at the time.
- We hold the highest A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Allstate cares about your convenience. We have a night / early-bird drop off box, and during our business hours we offer a complimentary ride to your workplace or home. For major repairs we offer free towing for up to 50 miles.
- At Allstate we recognize that the expense of unexpected repairs can be a problem. That’s why we offer an EZ payment plan with only a debit card from you.
Acura Transmission Services
Transmissions today are very complex, and require regular maintenance just like the engine. Our Acura transmission service includes inspection and adjustment, fluid change, and as needed a fluid flush. If you’re experiencing anything unusual during acceleration you may need a transmission repair. Difficult shifting, jerking shifting, shudder, and transmission slips are near the top of the list of issues for Acura owners.
There are known problems for TL models 1999 through 2010 models, and for MDX models 2001 and beyond. They show up after as little as 8,000 miles or as late as over 200 K miles, and aren’t always accompanied by a check engine light.
Most of these models have design weaknesses that cause problems due to premature wear. Nearly all of that has been corrected by newly designed parts, so that after a transmission rebuild you’ll actually have a better and longer-lasting transmission. Allstate is your Dallas transmission rebuild specialist. Did you know that there’s really no such thing as a new replacement transmission? Even if you go to a factory-authorized dealership you’ll be getting a rebuilt transmission.
Acura Brake Service
We all know that brakes are safety-critical. Make sure you’re following the brake service schedule, and don’t count on the brake light alone to indicate a problem. Pay us a visit if you notice anything unusual, sound, vibration, the feel of the brake pedal, pulling to one side, and more. TSX vehicles are known for premature pad wear-out and a soft or low brake pedal, and Allstate technicians know to be on the lookout. Stop by our Desoto shop before you can’t stop!
Acura Diagnostics and Engine Repairs
Our certified technicians are diagnostic experts, backed up by the latest diagnostic equipment. We can go straight to the problem and take care of your engine repair the first time.
We know what to look for on your Acura. Here are a just a few examples. Power steering problems aren’t uncommon for Acuras, resulting in difficult steering or erratic levels of power-assist. That’s most commonly caused by a bad power steering pump. Most drivers encounter a situation the engine will crank but not start. There are many common causes, but for Integras there’s an often overlooked part, the fuel pump power relay. We also keep up to date on issues beyond engine repair. For example, Acura key-less entry failures are often caused by a bad lock actuator.
Acura Scheduled Maintenance
Allstate Transmission and Auto Repair is also your Dallas dealership alternative for scheduled Acura maintenance. Regular maintenance saves you money in the long run by avoiding expensive transmission and engine repair, brake service problems, and more. We can use OEM parts to keep your warranty intact, and later use 3rd party parts to save you money.